Cliffview Legacy at Windcliff: Panoramic RMNP Views, Hot Tub, Big Decks, Wildlife
Features of this Property
- View (Continental Divide)
- Hot Tub (Private)
- Fireplace (Wood)
- Bedding 1 (King)
- Bedding 2 (King)
- Bedding 3 (Queen)
- Bedding 4 (Sofa Sleeper)
- Laundry (yes)
- Dishwasher (yes)
- Stories (3)
- Deck (Deck)
- Grill/BBQ (yes)
- TV (yes)
- Internet (WiFi)
- Den (Den)
- Children OK (Children)
- Living Room Size (Medium Living Room)
- Free Long Distance (Yes)
The living/kitchen/dining core of this unique vacation lodge sprawls throughout the upper of three levels. There are only thirteen windows in the living room --- plenty for most situations, but barely enough to capture the majesty and expanse of the Rocky Mountains that tower before you and the great Colorado sky overhead. Living room seating at Cliffview affords a chance to lounge by the fire, enjoy a drink, and drink in the view spread before you.
Cliffview’s kitchen is equipped to handle whatever challenge your appetite presents. And, the choice is yours to dine with a touch of formality at the dining table or set the sun-dappled version just outside on the main deck. Here the view is indescribable, the air is the freshest-possible, and the serenading birdsong that accompanies your dining experience is a highlight that no restaurant could match. The motif throughout Cliffview is west by southwest with a scent of leather and a touch of Native American art and crafts.
Cliffview is anchored firmly to a modest cliff of its own, and invites you to descend to explore and enjoy the two levels of mountain living waiting just below. Level 2 features both a master suite and a guest suite. Each has superlative “pillow views” of the Rocky Mountains in Rocky Mountain National Park. And, each has its own private deck. Descend one more level to find yet another stylishly-furnished master suite. And, this time the west deck presents not only a sweeping view, but an enormous hot tub set in the embrace of trees and rocks. Calling this hot tub “Olympic-sized” would be a slight exaggeration, but you will understand the comparison when everyone in your party is comfortably settled in to watch as the sun descends below the Continental Divide. It doesn’t get any better than this. It doesn’t have to.
Cliffview has been “home” for a time to visitors from around the globe who deem themselves “lucky” to have found this wonderful aerie on the edge of Paradise. Their words, etched for posterity in Cliffview’s Guest Book, reflect their delight in the encounter…….
• “…….a picture that we will hang in our memories forever.”
• “What can I say about the view except, ‘Wunderbar!’”
• “…….watching all the mommy birds feeding the baby ones.”
• “We could ride horseback at the Cowpoke Stables, hike to a high lake in the National Park, and then come home to our fireside at Cliffview.”
• “Thanks for having aluminum foil.” [?!?]
• “The view is breathtaking.”
• “This was a vacation we will never forget.”
• “We so enjoyed our morning coffee on the deck while watching the deer and the elk.”
• “…….lots of great afternoons by the fire.”
• “…….our memories of the view will last a lifetime.”
• “This may prove to be the catalyst for us to move to this beautiful state. The peace, the views, and the wildlife have revived our spirits.”
• “The Park is one of God’s best jobs.”
• “Our hearts always bring us back here to the mountains.”
• “I celebrate my surroundings here in quiet sensory awe.”
• “Wow! Nothing topped our view of the night sky. We were awestruck!”
• “…….slept better here than at home.”
• “Just what we needed to refresh our souls.”
• “We would awaken ourselves in the middle of the night to see the snow-capped mountains lit by the light of the moon.”
• “The mountains rest behind an ashen comforter of fog awaiting the afternoon sun for a perfect game of hide-and seek.”
• “There is no place we could have stayed that would have provided such a true Colorado experience.”
Let the mountains write a chapter or two upon your heart here at Cliffview.
Although Estes Park [Rocky Mountain National Park’s gateway community] is only 15 minutes distant by car, you will always feel securely tucked away at “Cliffview” --- separated from the “hustle and bustle” of people and their traffic. The Windcliff enclave embracing the “Cliffview” residence is a private residential community comprising 260 acres on the sunny western slopes of Ram’s Horn Mountain. It is served by a single entrance to private roads with no through streets or heavy traffic. It is truly a world apart!
Triplex Condominium Home
3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath
Bedding -- 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sofa Sleeper
Outdoor Hot Tub, HDTV, Satellite TVs, Free Domestic Long Distance, Gas Grill, Wi-Fi Internet
Maximum Number of Cars: 2
Prime Season . . .$250/nt. plus $25/person after two
Fall Season . . . . . $215/nt. plus $25/person after two
Special Season . ..$185/nt. plus $25/person after two
Value Season . . . .$165/nt. plus $25/person after two
Base Rates vary by season. All pricing is for 2 persons, each additional person is $25 per person per night over the Base Rate. Minimum Night Stays: vary by season. Additional fees added to every reservation include $175 Cleaning Fee, $69 Accidental Damage Insurance Premium ($3,000 damage protection) and Taxes.
It's great to know before you go! We have vacation rentals you can believe in. All the reviews displayed here are 100% verified to come from past guests.
Need Reservation Help? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
An error has occurred.
We were unable to send your email. Please try again at a later time.
Your email has been sent
Thank you for your interest in this property. Your email has been sent to the property manager, who will respond to you shortly.
Retrieving requested information...
An error has occurred.
We were unable to process your request. Please try again at a later time.
Thank you for your interest in this property.
This property is managed by the following management company:
We are taking you to more details for
CLIFFVIEW in High on Mtn
through our trusted partner